Monday, December 16, 2013

Advent Calendar at theStudio -- One Day Only

Have you been collecting all the pieces from the Advent Calendar from theStudio? Every day till Christmas, there's a new part of the collection from a different designer. And maybe even better than a free mini -- that designer's store is on sale for 50% off! Here's your chance to get some things you might have had on your wish list.

Today, December 16, is my day! You'll want to go to the store to get my part of the Advent Calendar -- a collection of wordart! You can paint over these, color parts of them, clip papers to them -- they're very versatile!


And while you're in theStudio shop, be sure to go over to the Commercial Use shop to find my CU products -- everything in my shop will be 50% (except bundles.

Here are my latest little bits for winter, handmade and hand stitched little felt heart, stripey knitted mittens, and a couple more felt hearts.




1 comment: