Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Here! Digital Scrapbooking Day -- International or Otherwise!

Poor neglected blog, I've been playing on my Facebook page. But here we are with lots of fun planned for the next few days!

First out of the gate -- a Halloween Facebook Hop at theStudio -- freebies all over the place!  Watch this Studio forum thread for more information, and you'll want to start on theStudio's Facebook page.  Be aware that many of the participating designers are in different time zones all over the world, so be patient if something isn't up yet.
Here's what you'll find on my Facebook Page, the only alpha in the collection, so don't miss it!



Then more fun starting a bit early in my store at Digidesignresort -- everything in my store is on sale for at least 35% off.  The Halloween-DSD sale there runs from Oct 31 to Nov 4.  The bundles are discounted even more! I've just bundled all of my latest crumples and textures into two separate bundles.  Don't forget to take a look at the bundles of whites, brushes and so much more.






And back at theStudio for Scrapbooking Day sales and festivities -- they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so rather than mention everything, I thought I'd show you a few things you'll find in my Studio shop.  And you'll need to scroll all the way to the bottom to see what the Flash Sale graphic looks like.  There will be flash sales all day on Saturday, Nov 4, so watch for those on theStudio Facebook page.  And yes!  Several of my products are included in the Flash Sale at a fantastic 75% off -- but you have to be quick -- that price only lasts for an hour! 


Have a happy, fun, safe Halloween -- and happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment