Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November Challenges and the Next Piece of Family Holidays

I'm hosting the Use It All Mini challenge this month over at Digidesignresort.  You'll get a free little mini to play with that matches my fall kit called Faded Autumn.
Here's the mini -- papers, elements and a mask!  And if you read through the thread, you'll find out what I didn't know about, and had lots of people laughing at me.   :-)



The next piece of the kit, Family Holidays, is ready for you at Digidesignresort.  This piece is only available for a couple of days, so hurry and get it.


Also be sure to check out the rest of the collection of Family Holidays minis and kits made by the design team.


And if you're in the Burnsville, Minnesota area -- you will want to get your ticket and attend the Digital Day Out event sponsored by theStudio.  It's THIS weekend!  There are surprises, goodie bags (I contributed a bunch of things), food and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment