Saturday, November 24, 2012

End of November Sale

I can barely believe that I just typed that!  This year has flown by!

My shops are on sale and will stay that way till November 30 -- why?  Because if you're like me, you spent this holiday cooking, eating, enjoying family time (add a hike), and I've barely sat at the computer to read emails, let alone go shopping!  Did you do that too, or did you get out or online?

In any case, everything is on sale for 35% off at Digidesignresort, until November 30, so enjoy what's left of the holiday weekend.

I have a couple more pages to show you using, Love You to the Moon and Back.  Aren't these adorable?  We had my daughter-in-law's baby shower on Sunday, and she's just too cute -- that little boy is all out front and kicks like crazy!




My CU is still on sale at 40% off at DigitalScrapbookingStudio -- so head over there as well.  You'll need to do it quickly though, the sale is over as Cyber Monday comes to a close!


No comments:

Post a Comment