Thursday, July 5, 2012

New CU Goodies, a Mini, and Sales !

I've added some new CU goodies to both of my stores -- Digidesignresort and theStudio --

The bits of greenery and leaves have all come from garden, and were scanned or photographed by me.




At theStudio, there's a grand collection of coordinated products designed to celebrate the Fourth of July, patriotism, or any other red, white and blue celebration!  Be sure to check out the whole collection!

Here's my mini, Americana -- we all used the same color palette, and each pack is only $1.00 until July 17.  Yes, you read that correctly, only $1.00.  But you'll have to hurry to get it.  (It will go into my Digidesignresort shop after July 17)



theStudio is having a big sale, and my PU store and CU store are on sale for 40% off until July 7.


And the sale in my Digidesignresort shop will be 35% off through July 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment