Friday, May 4, 2012

NSD Weekend Freebie


Don't forget all the sales going on in my stores -- up to 50% off!


Digidesignresort -- theStudio PU -- theStudio CU --  MyMemories
Hummies World (discount shows in shopping cart)


And a little freebie extra for this weekend -- a wonderful quickpage made by Barb, one of my fabulously talented Creative Ladies!  Thank you, Barb, this is delightful!



 This was made with the pieces from the May Use It All Mini challenge    in the Digidesignresort Challenges.


And I made this mini to match the NSD Goodie Bag that has just been released!  It's only free for the next few days, so hurry and pick it up!


Enjoy the festivities all weekend long!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on May. 05, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete