Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Sale, and Delightful Surprise

Happy (almost) New Year!  I hope that each of you have had a wonderful Christmas season with many opportunities for visits with family and friends, and food, of course!

I also wanted to say "Thank you!" to each of you for your support and notes through the past year.  It means more than I can say!

Ok, on to the sale info -- both stores are on sale for 35% off (no coupons needed), bundles may be a bit more or less off than that, but they are on sale as well!  And so are all my commercial use products -- and I just added 5 new packs of paper textures to both stores!


And now for my delightful surprise -- first for me and then for you!
I received an email today from Tonisha, Simply Stated Scrap Designs,  saying that she had created a quickpage with my mini from the Blogtrain Traditions (you'll have to scroll down to the December 1 post to find it).   She said I could offer it to you here on my blog, and I'm thrilled to do that!  Please head over to her blog where you can say thank you,  Simply Stated Scrap Designs, and also pick up the freebie quickpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment