Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Carol Blog Hop at theStudio



What a fun bloghop you have in store!  You'll follow the designers' blogs and find mini kits representing some of the best loved Christmas songs and traditional carols.

I chose the song Away in a Manger because it's one of my favorites, but when my daughter sent me a text with the dates for both grand daughters' Christmas pageants,  I started remembering them.   The little productions at the school use all kinds of homemade props, costumes and stick figures, and when I saw these doodles, I knew I had to use them for this mini kit.

You can also print these so your little ones can make ornaments, or play with their own nativities.

I played with it and so did some of my Creative Ladies -- have a look!


from Jody --

from Andrea --


And finally, here's my freebie mini, Away in a Manger.  Get it quickly, it will only be here through Christmas Day!   (link disabled)




You should have come from Digilicious Designs

And now I'm sending you on to Julie C Designs


Remember that our designers live all around the world, so if someone doesn't have their post up yet, just check back.   And here is the whole list --

Nibbles Skribbles
Shelly Marie Scraps
Snips N Snails
Scrappy Cocoa
Aimee Harrison Designs
Snickerdoodle Designs
Let Me Scrapbook
Deli Scraps by Min
Booland Designs
eqrAveziur
Darlene Designs
JW DigiScraps
Feli Designs
SKrapper Digitals
Ambowife Designs
Ruby Lane
Digilicious Designs
JanetB Designs <-- you are here
Julie C Designs
Monika Designs
Piggy Scraps

29 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas wishes and a big thank you for your sweet blog hop gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, this is so nice. Have a lovely Christmas
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Janet. Christmas blessings to you. Hugs, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your kit! Thank you so much for sharing it.
    Jesus is the reason for the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. I love Christmas Carols and I am having a great time on this blog hop. Your stick figures are really cute, love your gift. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. how sweet! thanks very much :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute. Love it. Thanks so much.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your adorable contribution to this awesome blog train :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for this beautiful mini kit - one of my favorite Christmas songs!!
    I usually use a Nativity theme to make all my Christmas cards so I will save this lovely kit for next year's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many thanks for sharing your beautiful kit. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are super cute -- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So adorable! Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to create some fun pages with your amazing mini. Hugs, Andi at hotpinkpansy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing this great fun hop

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute as a button and a huge part of our Christmas memories. Thank you for this bit of "Memory Soup!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the kit, so sweet and whimsical,thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable! Thanks so much and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this mini kit - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute mini kit -- I love how you chose to interpret the song! Thanks for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! I'm a choir director and I just LOVE this! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete