Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Bump in the Night

Oh, such fun I have for you today! 

A Bump in the Night  is a cute, light-hearted, kid-friendly kit perfect for not-so spooky Halloween pages.  It's available as just a kit, or bundled with a dotted lowercase alpha.  And they're on sale in both stores! 

Oh, and be sure to sign up for the Digidesignresort newsletter in the top left corner of the shop homepage -- there's a huge goodie bag coming in it this weekend!  And inside of my part is a little freebie made from this kit, along with a special coupon from me!



Take a look at some of the delightfully fun pages my Creative Ladies have made!

by Elaine

by Sharon

by Jody

by Andrea

by Shari

and this one was made by my newest Creative Lady, Barb.  And if you look closely at her layout, you'll see her awesome title.  She asked to be able to offer it as a freebie wordart on her blog, so be sure to go get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment