Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Win My Sunkissed Bundle - and Birthday Bingo

I'm giving away my Sunkissed Bundle in my guest store at theStudio.  The deadline to leave me a comment is tomorrow night.  Then Mr Random will choose a winner.  Run over here to this thread and post your comment!
And a reminder that Digidesignresort has their birthday events running all month.  Last Friday was a speed scrap with me -- we had 26 people chatting and scrapping!  What a blast!  Go here to our Birthday Events forum for all the details.



This Friday, we have a Bingo Chat at 8:00 pm EST hosted by Elaine, one of my darling Creative Ladies.  You'll need to have your bingo card made and posted before it starts.  I finished mine tonight!  (Hint -- I had a play with next month's collab kit, shhhhhh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment