Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy, Busy -- Some News -- and a Tease

Go grab a cup of coffee, or tea, or whatever your favorite beverage might be -- it's time to get you caught up.

Ok, the tease first, because I can't stand waiting!  I'll be a guest designer for the month of August over at . . . . well, can't tell you yet.  But later this week, I'll post a sneak peek of the exclusive kit I've made for my month there.  Have to say it's really one of my favorite kits ever!

So, now you know why I've been bad at blogging lately -- their exclusive kit, contributing to their August collab (just adorable fun), their CU collab  (wait till you see that one!). 

Here's what else I've been doing, contributing to Digidesignresort's collabs -- and this one has just been released, Say. . .  Cheese!  (oh my!  this is so stinkin' cute!)

The brand new Free with Purchase kit has also just been released, it's all about birthdays!!
Birthday Party Collaboration Kit --
It's HUGE and all 3 parts are free with any purchase of $30 (limited time ONLY) You just have to add them to your cart before you check out.

Isn't this the cutest page?  Just for your inspiration... and it is created with the full kit!


But for all of you who just need one part or another, we broke this HUGE kit into three pieces
FREE with purchase of 10$.... (you can add ONE part with every $10 you spend)



Still reading??  If so, I'm going to let you in on a little secret . . .  I've also been busy plotting and planning the events to celebrate Digidesignresort's 3rd Birthday Party for all of August!  We have so many wonderful events planned! 

You will want to be signed up for the newsletter before July 29, because when that newsletter comes out, there a special something from me in it.  And you'll need it for one of the birthday event challenges -- just giving you a heads up here!  I'm planning to do a speed scrap on August 5, and there will something new each week from chats, to speed scraps to bingo!  And I'm going to stop there with the hints, but you'll get all the scoop in the newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment