Thursday, June 23, 2011

Storewide Sale at Digidesignresort

Yes, Summer is here, I heard the first cicadas "singing" in the yard while I was watering my tomato plants this morning.  And DDR is starting summer off with a 30% off sale storewide through June 26.  You'll be able to save while getting the goodies you have had your eye on.  And don't forget to add our free with purchase collab to your cart before you check out.

Have you seen the monthly collab, Summer Feeling -- it has just been released!  Just look at all those blooms, and the delicious sherbet colors!  The collab is on an introductory price for just a little while.




Let me show you what my wonderful Creative Ladies have done with my latest kit, Midsummer Night

Just a little inspiration for you --

from Jody

from Irma
from Elaine
from Shari
from Sharon
from Andrea



No comments:

Post a Comment