Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Coming . . .

I have so much to do, and I can't keep my eyes open any  more.  Which means that tomorrow I'll have more info, and images of prizes, and all sorts of things ready for NSD festivities at Digidesignresort.

In the meantime, take a look over here in the NSD forum, there are challenges up, and you will want to pick up your Bingo card and play with me on Saturday afternoon.  You will definitely want to keep watching that forum for extra goodies and challenges -- I just found something new posted there!

Remember that my store is on sale for 35% off, even the commercial use stuff!  And please don't forget to take advantage of our free-with-purchase kit.  You'll need to place them into your cart, but if you're shopping anyway, add them to your cart.  You will be thrilled with what you receive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment