Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Contest Results, the Bundle, and NSD Sale

I hit the ground running this morning at work, going from meeting to meeting, then lunch meeting.  About 2 pm, I finally checked my personal email, and found a bunch of emails from my wonderful creative Ladies saying I had won the contest at theStudio.  I hadn't heard anything, so I went over to the forum, looked around, didn't see anything.  Couldn't find anything about it.

Back to my inbox, there was a PM from Toiny, the owner, telling me that I had won the contest there!  And a Wacom tablet would be coming my way!  Woohoo!  I'm so happy! 

So, the entire kit, plus extras is now in the store.  The Hopes and Dreams bundle includes the full kit with paper and elements, stacked papers and silver lace alpha, with the addition of a second frosted glass alpha.  There is a set of matching glitters available separately which includes Photoshop styles files, and a set of seamless tiles for users of other software.   The various pieces can be purchased separately if you so desire.

Which brings me to the sale -- an NSD SALE !  Starting today and running to Monday, May 9, my store is on sale for 35% off!  I don't do this often, but this weekend is so much fun, I couldn't wait till the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Janet congratulations on winning the contest at the studio with your beautiful stylish kit Hopes and Dreams. Have fun with your Wacom tablet.

    Hugs Irma

    ReplyDelete