Thursday, April 14, 2011

On a Whim

Last week, I found a post about the Spring Fling events at theStudio, starting with speed scraps.  I was curious to see how they did them since I do them all the time too.  Well, another of their events was a designer contest running four weeks with prizes each week, and if you participated with entries all four weeks you were eligible to win a Wacom tablet.  Well, count me in then!

The theme is wedding, we could choose our own palettes, but must follow the rules. I chose a really soft, fairly neutral palette.  So last week's entry was a dozen papers with the winner announced on Saturday -- and was I shocked -- it was me!  They are available in the gallery there at theStudio.  There are entries from lots of others in a wide variety of colors and styles.  Some of the designers are also playing along -- and their kits are free as well.  I've linked you to the main gallery page because there are four sub-galleries so far with paper packs and element packs, so be sure to check each one.  And here are my papers.


So did I mention element packs?  The pack of 30 elements was due tonight so I finally finished mine and posted the link to them.  Here they are.


There are still two weeks to go and we have no idea what assignment is coming next!  So go ahead and pick them up now while they're free, because shortly they will be going into my shop.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Janet! I love your papers, definitely see why you won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet congratulationson winning, you earn it.
    Another time great choice of colours, beautiful stylish papers and a beautiful variety of elements.

    ReplyDelete