Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flu and Other Stuff

Wow, is all I can say about the flu!  I've had it for a over a week, still congested and coughing, and just hard to stay awake and concentrate.  I've stayed home from the office, but not away from working -- today's technology is a blessing and a curse.

So, I'm going to close up this last week of January and give you a few hints of things coming up.  Ready?

The Blogtrain Blog is launching another run through over 100 designers' blogs with all sorts of beautiful things for you to pick up starting on Feb 1, and you'll need to stop here as well.  This is the swatch -- isn't is pretty?

I'll have a couple more CU products to go into the store, and my contribution to the monthly Mix & Match Collection at DigidesignResort.  Another hint -- I didn't make a kit this time. But instead, I made something you can use all the time!   If you haven't checked out any of those collections, they are really worthwhile taking a look at.  Each month is a new color palette and theme, and the designers put their own spin on the kits, just totally fun!

Check back in a few days on Feb 1 -- see you then!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet I'd like to invite you to promote your site on our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete