Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jodiann Cates has Style !!

Well actually she has made lots of them, and I have a bunch of them.  Over the past couple of weeks, I have had the great privilege of playing with her collection of Christmas styles.  They are brand new, come in 30 ( ! ) colors, a wonderful variety to play with on your pages -- and best of all they are ok for commercial use!  (Be sure to read through her terms of use.)
Aren't they gorgeous?  I made the "Merry Christmas" using both the Stars and the Shine styles.  The Stars have some texture, little stars and a bit of music in the pattern.  The Shine styles are really not like the glass or epoxy or acrylic styles you have used or seen.  They have a wonderful, rich depth of color.  I told Jodiann that this shade of red reminded me of the cherry jelly I made this summer.


And now how about these stripes?  They are great as they are, but I made plaids with them!



So -- do you want to know how I did it?  Come back for a little tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment