Saturday, November 20, 2010

Some Updates

Well, my blog has been neglected because of long hours at work.  But I've also spent a lot of hours in front of my laptop!

First the big news -- I'll be closing up my shop at DigiScrapsDriveIn on Nov 30.  Everything is 35% off till I close my doors.

I'll go back to being exclusive at DigidesignResort -- and I just finished a kit that will be released Dec 1. (I used it for the ad below, just a little sneak peek of it) -- and I'm working on another collab kit as well.
 

Some other fabulous news -- starting December 1, there will be 24 days of video tutorials for scrappers!  What a great Advent calendar!  Each day you'll get a new tutorial for using Photoshop Elements, which you'll be able to apply to using Photoshop as well.  If you use PSP or some other software, you'll still learn principles to take your pages to the next level.



No comments:

Post a Comment