Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Kits

I have seriously been busy!  Not just at work, but here at my laptop!  I have three kits to show you- can you believe it?

First is the beginning of a series of kits called Timeless.  They will share a similar color palette and each kit can be used with the others.  the first one is called Timeless, a bit of elegance, lace and florals.  Timeless Modern has clean lines and is more monochromatic. 



A bit of inspiration from my fantastic Creative Ladies, Elaine, Jody, Irma, Shari and Sharon:

Using Timeless -
 
These are using Timeless Modern --
 
And finally the kit just released, definitely a little different than my usual style, but fun to make, it's Reach for the Stars.  It's part of the huge Mix & Match Collection for the month of August and is exclusive at Digidesignresort for just the month of August.  The designers use the same color palette and theme and their own inspriation to create a kit - it's wonderful to see what they've done with it!

Reach for the Stars is fun, and definitely great for kids pages!


And look what my Creative Ladies did with it!
-- Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment