Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Have Blinkies !

Ok, this may not seem like a big deal, after all it's not a kit or anything, but I am so excited about how gorgeous these are!  In browsing the forum at DST, I discovered a lady, Michelle, who was going to make a free blinkie for the first three people who replied to her.  I was number four, but that didn't matter because I wanted to have three of them made, so I intended to pay her.  I just loved her fresh style, and the smooth movement in her animations.

So she decided to use elements and papers from my kit, Elegance, to make my blinkies.  And I'm just so happy with what she created.  If you need blinkies made, Michelle is someone you want to talk to.  Here's her blog, Times 2 Design, with samples of her work!  I can highly recommend her!


   

3 comments:

  1. Hey I'm a pink lady too! And I LOVE Michelle! She made my Daphadilly blinkies/banner and sweet mesquite too! She rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Concratulations.
    It is great You have your own Blinkie.
    It is verry stylisch

    Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Janet! I'm delighted that you like the final product. And it was fun working with you and with your gorgeous kit! :-)

    ReplyDelete