Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quick Sale and New Kit

DigiScraps Drive In is having a store-wide sale tomorrow only, Monday, May 31 -- everything, including my store, is 30% off!  You know you have items on your wishlist.  But you'll have to hurry -- the sale only lasts one day!

And I have a new kit in both stores called, Guy Time.  Perfect for our little guys and big guys. Filled with modern colors and richly patterned and textured papers, and lots of elements (no repeats and none recolored), you'll find so many ways to use it.  Take a look at what my fabulous creative ladies have done with it!  And just so you know it works for our girls as well, I did one with one of my girlies!

 

 from Elaine
 from Irma
from Shari
from Sharon

 Don't forget -- the sale at Digiscraps DriveIn only lasts for tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment