Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Template Set -- Paper Showoffs

I love scrapbook papers!  I love the real ones and the digital ones.  My daughter does paper scrapping and walking through a store with us is comical.

Her:  "Ooh, this is pretty, love the pattern.  These colors would be great with the page I want to do."
Me: "Really?  What colors are you looking for?  I can make that for you."
Her:  "I don't want to spend the money on the ink to print it."
Me:  thinking - but you'd spend the money on a piece of paper to use once???

Anyway, this set of templates is designed to let you show off your paper stash.  There are places for adding any elements or journaling you would like to, but they use big chunks of your favorite papers!  You can find the Paper Showoffs here.

And a couple of layouts using them:

No comments:

Post a Comment