Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CU Freebie

So, have I mentioned that I like scrapbook papers??  Thought so -- well, I like making them too.  And today's Digidesignresort newsletter had two of my soft moods textures as the freebie today!

To get them, you will have to register in the store, but it will be worth it.  And make sure to sign up for the newsletter while you're there.  It comes out 3 times a week and there's always a freebie of some sort, whether personal use, a kit add-on, quickpage, or like today -- a commercial use freebie.

The newsletter freebies are only available for a couple of days, so hurry over to get it!  And here are the commercial use textures for you:


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete