Monday, April 19, 2010

Very Girly -- Just Released

I have two granddaughters -- very girly granddaughters!  The oldest one who is now 5 1/2 learned the name of her first color, not red or blue like most kids.  No, the first color she learned to name was PINK!  Her room is pink, her clothes have to be pink.  So this was made with her in mind!  It comes in separate pieces so you can purchase what you like, but it comes all bundled together to save a little money that way.  It's available at Digidesignresort.


Also, did you know that Digidesignresort has a very special "free with purchase kit"?  It changes every single month too.  This is the kit for mid-April to mid-May, Everlasting Happiness.  If your purchase $10 worth of products (my bundle for instance), you get Part A free.  If you purchase $20 of products, you get both Part A and B, plus the wordart!  You can purchase the parts separately or as a bundle.  Kit name above is linked.

1 comment:

  1. Janet!

    How have you been? It's been so long since I last had a chat with you.. Sorry if I only replied now to the message you left @ my blog. And thanks for taking the time to leave me a message.

    I'm quite OK, despite everything. I think I have always been a resilient one, when it comes to dealing with pain, and sadness. :)

    Looks like you are one busy lady nowadays! CTing and designing.. My hats-off to you!

    Hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete