Monday, March 29, 2010

Some Updates and a Freebie

Poor neglected blog!  March has been busy, celebrated my birthday, had some special family times.

Two ladies from DigidesignResort's awesome CT and I have been talking for months about getting together for lunch.  Sharon lives close to me, and Elaine drives up into this area because she has grandbabies here (kids too, of course).  So finally we settled on a day, and met at the Cheesecake Factory, and literally talked for hours!  It was a nice day and we sat outside on a patio.  So much fun -- and here we are!

I've spent February and March as a Guest CheeryO at Oscraps -- and that has been a blast!  A year ago ( ! ) Oscraps had a "competition" for guest site CTs.  I won a spot, and we were assigned a two month block, but I won the last block of months!  So I thought I'd post a few of the layouts I've done during this time.



And now for the Freebie!  It's a paper and frame cluster that matches my kit, Love Letters, which is available at DigidesignResort. I'd love to know what you think.  Download the freebie, HERE.


     

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [29 Mar 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great for me too Janet to finally meet you and Sharon both. Love your layouts and the one of her jumping and being 4 is so cute.
    Hugs,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete