Saturday, March 6, 2010

A New Kit, a 25% off Sale, and a Freebie !

Get ready for a long post!  Here goes . . .

A new kit called Love Letters is in my shop.  Pretty textured papers, postcards, easy to use for weddings, family photos, baby announcements.  And I've included a look at a few layouts made by the Digidesign Resort Creative Team.


 by Shari
  
 
by Helene
 
 by Elaine
 

The SALE !

And, now, about the SALE -- everything in my shop is 25% off -- I'm celebrating my birthday -- and you get the gifts!  The sale last from March 6 through the 14th.  So hurry!

And finally, if you act quickly since it's only available for a few days, the DigidesignResort newsletter featured a taste of this kit as a little freebie


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [07 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete