Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sneek Peak Contest

Christie Lemmon Designs is having a Sneek Peak Contest. I get to play, and YOU get to win! (You can see Christie's announcement here.


Here's how it works -- I have posted the Sneek Peak above. It's one of her kits in her store at Inspiration Lane. Now, you make a trip over to her store using the link, and look through all of her kits till you find which one you think this is.

Come back here and post your guess in my comments. Be sure to leave your email address so I'll have a way to contact you if you win! If you are the first one with the right answer, you win her kit!!

Sound like fun? By the way, this is one of my favorite kits of hers. So, hurry on over to Inspiration Lane, find the kit, and hurry back with your answer!

I can't wait to give away this kit!

1 comment:

  1. That is easy it is Modern Neutrals I have it already and love love love it! If I win can I donate it to tngal to scrap her hubby's homecoming from Iraq. It really is an awesome kit! Here is a layout i did with it from 4th of July http://www.inspiration-lane.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8567&ppuser=671 .

    ReplyDelete