Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lots of stuff happening! Julie Marie, Christie Lemmon and Steel City Scraps have worked on a summer time collab, and it has just the cutest things in it. It will be released this weekend. I'll post more later on this, but you're going to want to get it for all your summer fun, kid pics.

I have several designers opening new stores:

Julie Marie has just opened a shop at Gotta Pixel .

Sweet Tomato is now at Pretty Scrappy and her shop at Designs in Digital opens June 20 with a 50% off sale at all her stores!

Steel City Scraps is opening at Scrappity-Doo-Dah -- her sale started Monday, and here's a deal for you -- Rachel says "if anyone posts my ad on their blog and then links me back in the comments of the steel city blog, I will enter them to win a $10 GC to my new shop. Drawing will be on Saturday when the sale is over!"


The finishing work is being done on a new collab at DigidesignResort and some of my items are going in it!! I'll post some freebies that go with it probably next week. Keep watching here for the announcement of its release. (hint: designs and supplies for artists) That's it, I'm not saying any more! Oh, and designers, each month a huge CU bag is also released -- and I've seen what it's in it! Oh, boy, you'll want it!

And now for a bit of fun, if you're up for it -- I'm hosting a Font Challenge at a brand new shop that's open now, but the Grand Opening is actually June 28. Here's where to go for the challenge if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment